Woostoves & Fireplaces
If you're thinking of buying a wood heating appliance, or you already heat your home wtih wood, you may be one of 3 million Canadian households that appreciate the ambiance and warmth of wood heat.
- Firebox aerodynamics allow you to open the door without drawing smoke into the room
- ZERO GRAVITY™ glass and screen doors have precision 4 way roller system that has been proven and tested to 50 years of operation
- ZERO GRAVITY™ glass and screen door operate independently
- Flue damper and outside air damper close 100% when not in use to minimize heat loss
- 10" diameter chimney allowed
- Steel andirons in charcoal finish standard
- Outside air control lever standard
Blaze King Fireplaces
Blaze King Wood Stoves include catalytic technology that provides low emissions and consistent heat. Learn why a bimetal coil thermostat evens out the uneven nature of burning wood. See how combusters make your stove four times more fuel efficient than non-catalytic wood stoves.
Pacific Energy Fireplaces
- Reliable, durable non-catalytic technology
- Air wash system for super clean ceramic glass
- High-tech multi-port combustion air injection system
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
- Heavy plate-steel top
- Steel Baffle and 304 Stainless Steel Insulation cover
- Boost air for easy lighting
- Mobile home approved
- Single-Lever Air Control
- Standard twin blower fans (110 cfm)
- Jøtul Simplex™ non-catalytic clean burn system puts more heat into the room without sacrificing fuel load capacity
- One conveniently located air control lever easily operates the entire stove
- Retro-fittable to most factory built woodburning fireplaces
- Proven spring-loaded door latch system recognized as the industry’s finest
- Clean face look with Jøtul’s signature Gothic arch
- Standard andirons
More households are switching to wood for renewable energy. Wood heating has greatly changed over the past years: today's combustion systems burn far more efficiently and cleaner than ever before.
Check out our Rebates page to save more on your next Woodstove. Or, book a WETT inspection for your current wood burning system.
Phone: (250) 754-8280
Web Design by Friday Design
Copyright 2021 by Sebco Gas. All Rights Reserved.