Tankless Water Heaters
An on-demand water heater only heats up water when you need it. Contact Sebco Gas for more info.
Navien Tankless On Demand Water Heaters
- Money and energy savings over tank type water heaters and traditional water heaters because of Navien's Condensing Technology
- Two stainless steel heat exchangers provide longer life expectancy as they are highly resistant to corrosion and erosion compared to copper heat exchangers
- New metal fiber burner is designed to deliver a consistent air/gas mixture improving combustion efficiency
- Works with 2" PVC vent tube up To 60 ft long
- Utilizes Existing 1/2" Gas Line
- NPE models allow for easy convertibility from NG to LP
Rinnai Tankless On Demand Water Heaters
- ENERGY STAR® qualified - Energy Factor of up to .96
- RUR Models featuring ThermaCirc360 offer faster hot water with an integrated recirculation pump and internal bypass line - with or without a dedicated return line
- Available in five sizes: 130,000,152,000, 160,000, 180,000 and 199,000 BTU
- Allows for either Concentric Polypropylene or dual-pipePVC/CPVC venting, providing the most venting flexibility in a single application of any manufacture
- Easy maintenance is achieved with isolation valves
Rheem Tankless On Demand Water Heaters
- Easy Installation and Service - 1/2" Gas line compatibility on every model
- Self-diagnostic system for easy installation and service
- Digital display shows temperature setting and maintenance codes
- Hot-start programming helps minimize fluctuation in water temperature, referred to as “cold water sandwich”, during periods of frequent on/off operation
- High-altitude capability – up to 8,400 ft. elevation above sea level
- Environmentally friendly ultra low NOx burner meets SCAQMD rule 1146.2 requirements
A condensing on demand hot water heater can cut between 25 and 40 percent of your hot water gas bill, compared to a typical gas hot water tank.
Check out our available Rebates for even more savings on a new water heater!
Phone: (250) 754-8280
Web Design by Friday Design
Copyright 2021 by Sebco Gas. All Rights Reserved.